When you buy content from the Ready Made marketplace you pay for the non exclusive right to publish, and edit and publish, the copyrighted material in your purchase.
Topcontent.com keep all copyright to the material. Upon payment Topcontent.com grants the buyer the non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty free, license to the purchased content, including the rights to retransmit, reproduce, distribute, publish, broadcast, circulate and modify the content.
All content is supplied as is.
Data collected is limited to the data a user enters into the system, technical data and how a user uses the system. For example which services used and which browser and ip-adress the user is using.
- The data we collect is the following:
- Basic information such as name, postal address, email address and phone number of company.
- Company details used for billing purposes (adress, VAT number and organisational number).
- Payment data, such as credit card number and expiration date (will be shared with payment supplier for payment purposes).
The Company automatically collects and processes the following technical data about the User:
- IP address
- Geographical location data based on the IP address
- Service access times
- Statistics on page views
- Any other automatically collected technical data
We may also collect other anonymized statistics about the way the User uses the Services.
Purpose of processing personal data
The Company processes personal data for three main purposes:
The primary purpose of collecting personal data is to provide the website Topcontent.com and Services, to issue accurate charges for the use of the Services. The processing of personal data in this case is based on the agreement between the Customer and The Company. This concerns, for example, the data collected during the signing up for the Service, during the use of the Service and the technical data needed to run the Service in a secure manner and communications with Users.
(2) Marketing and other communications
The Company may occasionally send its Customers (and End-Users when the relevant personal data has been collected by The Company itself) email to inform about new features, solicit feedback, or provide information on what is going on with The Company and its products. We base this on our legitimate interest to provide Users with relevant information as part of the Services and to promote our Services.
(3) Service development and research
We always work to make our Services better. Therefore, we may use the User’s data to improve the Services. We base this processing on our legitimate interest to grow and develop. The Company may also collect technical data for statistical purposes to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics, such as about the most popular parts of the service to use.
Disclosures of Personal Data
We may disclose personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- The Company may use subcontractors when providing its Services. Our trusted subcontractors work on our behalf, and do not have an independent right to use the personal data we disclose to them. The Company discloses personal data to its subcontractors on a need to know basis when necessary to process such data on The Company behalf in order to provide Services. Subcontractors are subject to appropriate security and confidentiality requirements.
- When required by law such as to comply with requests by competent authorities or in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, investigate fraud or to protect our Users’ safety or rights.
The Company uses third party cookies for various purposes. We may use third party cookies for statistical purposes to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics, such as to estimate number of Users and detect which parts of the Service Users find most useful, and identify features that could be improved. For such purposes, we use third party cookies, such as Google Analytics, to help analyze how our Users use the Service. The technical usage information (including IP address) generated by the cookie about use of the Service is transmitted to such third parties to compile statistical reports.
Terms and Condition Changes
The Company may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. The Company recommends that the Users regularly access the Terms and Conditions to obtain knowledge of any possible changes to it. We will provide the date of the Terms and Conditions to allow Users to see changes. The Company will inform Users of possible changes by using reasonable and available channels.